This TBA master class is for African conservation managers, currently working for CSOs in the MADIO region who are strongly motivated to develop and strengthen their skills and knowledge in:
- Designing projects and measuring impacts
- Managing conservation projects sustainably, and for impact.
- Understanding and engaging communities
- Planning and fundraising for organisational sustainability
- Communicating conservation impacts
By the end of the training all participants will have come up with an action plan for implementing what they have learned in the master class, including sharing the knowledge they have gained with colleagues in their organisation.
Applications may be made in English or French (see Apply for this Course), but the training will be delivered in English.
This Master Class forms part of the Tropical Biology Association’s work under the CEPF-funded project titled ‘Strengthening Civil Society Organizations’ Capacity for Improved Conservation and Sustainability’.