Not registered? Sign-Up!
Are you looking to fund your master’s or PhD? Or become an intern in an international conservation organisation? Do you want to find funding for your research project or go on a short training course?
The Tropical Biology Association database contains grants and scholarships, training opportunities, and funding lists, to help aspiring African conservation biologists develop their careers.
Even with over 185 institutions registered, the database is not comprehensive. We are keen to improve it for your benefit so please give us your feedback, or tell us where you find errors. If you would like to join in the spirit of sharing information, you can also send us funding sources you know of so that we can include them in the database. We would love to hear from you on email@example.com
Please let us know if it has been useful – the more feedback we get from you the easier it is for us to improve the database.
How to use the database:
How to register/forgotten password
- If you are not registered with the database, please go to 'sign up'. Fill in all the necessary details under the username, password and email address.
- Once you have completed registration go back to 'log in', follow the prompts and enter the required details. Then you will be able to enter and view the database straight away!
- If you are registered but have forgotten your password, please go to 'forgotten password'. A new password will be generated for you and sent to the email address associated with your account, all you have to do is enter your username.
- If you have any problems registering please do not hesitate to email our database manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish change your password please click on 'edit my account'.
How to navigate the database
- Once you enter the database, you can either select a category eg "MSc scholarships" or you can select 'all' from the drop down menu to bring up the entire database.
- Each source has a website link so you can navigate straight to their organisation to receive the most up to date information.
- If you wish to print out the information, please tick the box on the lefthand side of the chosen section and click on print at the top when finished.