Follow up support :
follow up support programme
The follow-up support programme aims to:
- Keep TBA alumni informed of training and internship opportunities, job vacancies and sources of project funding in the field of biology and conservation.
- Provide scholarships, grants, and subscriptions to conservation societies to TBA alumni to further their careers in conservation and biology.
- Provide a means by which institutions and individuals working in biodiversity research and conservation can recruit collaborators, students or employees from among TBA students who have relevant skills and experience.
- Facilitate the formation of networks of conservation institutions and professionals and stimulate co-operation and the exchange of information.
- Promote effective conservation and natural resource management through catalysing research and training collaborations.
For further information about the follow-up support programme please email the alumni desk: firstname.lastname@example.org